• Abstracts must be written in English
• Maximum number of words: 500 – 700 words
• The abstract structure should be as follows: Title, Authors, Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Bibliography
• Type the title of the abstract in CAPITAL BOLD LETTERS
• Write the name/s of author/s with initials preceding the last name, institution/s, city and country
• Underline the name of the presenting author only
• Use double-space between the heading and the text of the abstract
• Specify your preference for ORAL or POSTER presentation. In order to present (oral or poster) the presenting author needs to be registered at the conference, with own expenses
Deadline for Abstract Submission: November 1st 2021. Any abstracts received after the deadline will not be published.
Click here to submit your abstract. Abstracts must be submitted as MS Word (.doc) file.